Sweet Potato Casserole
7 Large Sweet Potatoes
5 Tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
1/2 cup Sucanat Natural Sweetener
6 Tbsp Organic Butter
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 c. Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
1/2 c. Sucanat Natural Sweetener
1/4 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Cinnamon
6 Tbsp cold Organic Butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash sweet potatoes and poke with a fork several times. Wrap potatoes individually in foil. Bake 30-45 minutes or until the potatoes are soft (soft when you squeeze them and a fork can easily be poked into the sweet potato).
2. Let sweet potatoes cool a few minutes, until they can be handled. Peel skin off of sweet potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the 6 Tbsp butter, orange juice, 1/2 c. Sucanat and vanilla extract to the sweet potatoes and mix well, until everything is fully blended and the butter is melted.
4. Mix the rolled oats, 1/2 c. Sucanat, flour, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Add the 6 Tbsp butter and cut-in with a pastry cutter, whisk, or your hands, until crumbly.
5. Put the sweet potato mixture into a greased 9x13" dish and top with crumb mixture. Bake in a 350 degree oven for around 30-35 minutes, until the crumb topping is cooked. Enjoy!!