Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
(Makes about 16)
1 3/4 c. Almond meal/flour
3/4 c. Chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips)
1/4 c. Raw honey
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 c. Coconut oil
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt coconut oil
3. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Roll dough into small balls and slightly flatten, leaving a couple inches of space between each cookie.
6. Bake about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool & Enjoy!