Baked Teriyaki Chicken
1 - 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Salt & pepper
1/2 c. Bragg's liquid aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 c. honey
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger (or 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
1 Tbsp arrowroot powder
2 Tbsp cold water
1. Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic, honey, 1/4 tsp black pepper, and ginger in a small saucepan on medium-low heat. Stir together.
3. Mix cold water and arrowroot powder together in a small bowl. Whisk mixture into other ingredients in the small saucepan
4. Whisk mixture together and simmer until it thickens up, about 5 minutes.
5. Lightly grease a medium casserole dish, add chicken, and then pour sauce over top of chicken. Turn chicken over a few times to thoroughly coat with sauce.
6. Cook chicken in 425 degree oven for about 45 minutes, or until cooked through. About every 10 minutes, spoon sauce on top of chicken to coat.
7. Chicken can be served with brown rice and/or mixed vegetables. Enjoy! :)