The best part is, these are Paleo and grain-free. Hope you try them out!
Copycat Kind Bars
(Makes about 12)
1/2 c. Raw pecans (soaked and dehydrated is best)
1 c. Raw almonds (soaked and dehydrated is best)
2/3 c. Raw pumpkin seeds (soaked and dehydrated is best)
2/3 c. Raw sunflower seeds (soaked and dehydrated is best)
3 Tbsp Sesame seeds
1/3 c. Raisins
3 Tbsp Chia seeds
1/2 Tbsp Orange zest (from about one orange)
1/2 c. Shredded unsweetened coconut
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1/2 c. Raw honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roughly chop the pecans and almonds in a food processor or by hand.
3. Zest one orange. Mix together the orange zest, nuts, coconut, seeds, and raisins in a big bowl.
4. Melt the coconut oil on the stove or in the microwave in a small bowl. Then add the honey and mix well.
5. Add the coconut oil mixture to the nut/seed mixture and stir well until everything is coated.
6. Line a cookie sheet with sides or shallow dish with parchment paper (if you have a smaller dish like 12x12 or something similar, the bars will stay together better because you can squish them in the dish really well). Add the mixture to the dish and smooth out really well.
7. Cook bars in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8. Allow to cool and then transfer to the refrigerator for at least an hour to harden.
9. Cut into desired sizes and you can wrap them each separately to grab on the go. (I put a small piece of parchment paper on the bottom and then wrapped them in plastic wrap). You can store in the refrigerator to keep them together better or in the pantry. Enjoy!!