Cranberry, Goat Cheese, Spinach Salad
3 Tbsp cranberry juice
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp honey
2 green onions - finely chopped
2 garlic cloves - minced
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp pepper
Walnuts (I soaked and dehydrated these as well, but use what you have!)
Soft goat cheese
1. Mix together cranberry juice, EVOO, lemon juice, honey, and spices.
2. Chop up green onions finely.
3. Mince garlic and add both to the rest of the ingredients. Shake up or whisk together the dressing.
4. Put spinach leaves and sprinkle some cranberries, and walnuts on your plate/bowl. Crumble up some goat cheese on your salad. DON'T leave this step out! It's so yummy...
5. Now add some dressing, toss, and enjoy! Note - this dressing recipe makes enough for 3 or 4 small salads, so use however much you prefer.
Vitamin A: 55.3% DV
Vitamin C: 17% DV
WW Points (Previous): 4 points
WW Points (Plus): 5 points