Deviled Eggs (Lightened Up):
Ingredients:12 eggs, boiled
½ c. 0% plain Greek yogurt
1½ tsp yellow or djion mustard
1½ tsp apple cider vinegar
1½ tsp finely chopped chives
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
salt and pepper, to taste
paprika, for garnish
1. Fill a medium saucepan 2/3rds of the way full with water. Bring to a boil. When water begins boiling, take off the heat and dip the eggs in and out a couple times before dropping in the water. Once you have added all the eggs to the water, put back on the burner and boil for 13 minutes.
2. As soon as the 13 minutes are up, drain the water and fill with very cold water. Continue to replace the water with very cold water until eggs cool.
3. Peel eggs and cut in half. Scoop out yolks into a bowl.
4. Mix together yolks, yogurt, mustard, vinegar, chives, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper until creamy. Check for seasonings.
5. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture back into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill to set mixture for at least an hour before serving. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!!