2 eggs, beaten
1 to 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
3/4 c. milk
2/3 c. breadcrumbs
1/4 c. onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 c. green pepper, chopped
1/8 tsp ground pepper
1 Tbsp parsley
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sage
1/4 c. spaghetti sauce
1/2 c. ketchup
2 tsp mustard
2 Tbsp organic brown sugar, packed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl. Chop onion, garlic, and green pepper.
3. Add eggs, milk, ground turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, green pepper, spaghetti sauce, and spices to a large bowl. Mix up until combined.
4. Grease a loaf pan (mine is 9" x 3" and I used a spray oil to grease it with). Spoon mixture into the loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
5. Drain off any fat off the top of the meatloaf. Test for 160 degrees with a meat thermometer.
6. In a small bowl mix together the ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar. Spread the mixture on top of the meatloaf in a small layer.
7. Bake for another 10 minutes.