Monday, May 6, 2013

Raw Date Truffles

Here is another one of my dried fruit & nut snacks.  I love these type of snacks for a mid-afternoon quick snack or an after dinner snack to satisfy my sweet tooth! These are adapted from another blog online. Hope you like them!

Raw Date Truffles


Ingredients:
1 c. almonds
2 c. dried fruits (dates, raisins, plums, etc. - I used all dates because that is what I had)
1/2 c. dried black mission figs
1/4 c. shredded coconut and/or cocoa powder

Directions:
1. Add almonds and dried fruits (make sure to remove pits from dates) to a food processor and pulse until well blended.  You want the mixture to be somewhat sticky so it will form easily into balls.


2. Roll about 2 Tbsp of the mixture into a ball and roll into either shredded coconut or cocoa powder.  You can mix and match the coconut and cocoa powder however you like.



3. Keep refrigerated and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment