1 lb. grass-fed lean ground beef
1/2 medium onion
1 Tbsp taco seasoning
1/4 c. spaghetti sauce
1/3 c. water
1 c. cheddar cheese
1/2 bag blue corn tortilla chips
1 small tomato, chopped
2 green onions, sliced
1. Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Brown the beef and onion until beef is cooked through.
2. Add taco seasoning, water, and spaghetti sauce to beef and mix together. Bring the mixture to a boil, put a lid on it and simmer on low for about 5 minutes. Take off the heat and add in 1/2 c. of the cheese.
3. Lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish and line the bottom with blue corn chips. Top with the meat mixture.
4. Cook in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
5. Take the casserole out, put another layer of tortilla chips on top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cook in the 350 degree oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.